RZR XP 4 Turbos offer the next level in Xtreme Perfomance, featuring the most powerful RZR engine available from the factory plus 4 seats to share ultimate off-road excitement with your friends and family.
Legendary RZR XP 4 Turbo Features Plus
- NEW! RZR DYNAMIX™ Active Suspension
- NEW! RIDE COMMAND™ 7" Glove-Touch Display
- NEW! DYNAMIX Visualizer
- NEW! Rear Facing Camera
- NEW! 900 Watt Charger
DYNAMIX Active Suspension
- The Future of Ride & Handling Is Here: Introducing RZR DYNAMIX Active Suspension by Polaris, the world's first and only intelligent suspension system designed for the off-road. DYNAMIX is smart enough to monitor driver and vehicle inputs hundreds of times per second, capable enough to continuously adjust each individual shock on-the-fly, and so dynamic that instead of having to choose between a plush ride or performance, you now get the best of both every time you ride.
- Tuning-on-the-Fly For Any Situation - Cornering: Attack a corner and the outside shocks instantly firm up to reduce body roll, keeping you flat for the most grip possible. DYNAMIX is even smart enough to retune when you counter steer. Speed: DYNAMIX stiffens all shocks as speed increases. You can also floor it from a dead stop or throttle out of a corner and the rear shocks firm up to maximize HP as you rocket forward. Airborne: Take to the air confidence as DYNAMIX adjust all 4 shocks to maximum resistance so you don't bottom out when you finally come back down to Earth. Braking: Tap the brakes and DYNAMIX immediately strengthens the front shocks to minimize diving and maximize travel to avoid bottoming out. Especially effective during sudden foot stomps.
- Choose Your Starting Point - The mode switch gives you cockpit control over the suspension's baseline settings. Set your riding style with the mode switch and DYNAMIX Active Suspension adjusts from there. The mode switch is located right next to the steering wheel and instantly retunes to your selections on-the-fly. Comfort: More plush than any other ride in the industry. Designed for cruising around and eliminating the small chatter. Sport: The ultimate blend of performance and comfort for high-speed handling. Compared to Comfort, everything is ramped up for more responsiveness and performance. Firm: Cranks all four shocks to max stiffness for the firmest suspension in the industry. Designed for extreme encounters and nasty terrain.
- World's Most Powerful RZR: Faster off the line than any other Turbo, the world's most powerful RZR Delivers an incredible 168 horses and is powered by DYNAMIX Active Suspension to make you even faster. That power is put to use with 95% of torque available in the usable range of 5,000 to 8,000 RPM, with up to 114 ft-lbs of peak torque! The ground-breaking heart of this RZR delivers a pure off-road thrill you've never experienced in a factory side-by-side.
- Best AWD in the Industry: All of that Power and Suspension demands agile handling, and the RZR XP Turbo DYNAMIX delivers with the fastest engaging AWD in the industry.
- Superior Sightlines VS Competition: The RZR XP Turbo DYNAMIX offers industry-leading sight lines to help you see and react to the terrain around you.
- Experience the off-road in comfort: The DYNAMIX Edition delivers all the adjustability, comfort, and storage of the RZR XP 4 Turbo, plus the revolutionary RIDE COMMAND™ technology to connect you to devices, people, and your machine like never before. The 7" display includes a new feature that delivers a live view of your suspension status along with standard rear facing camera to help you navigate with ease.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 925cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: 168 hp
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Bed Box Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 7 in. (72.0 x 57.0 x 17.8 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,696 lb. (769 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb. / 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal. (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 146 x 64 x 73.75 in. (370.8 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 900 lb. (408 kg)
- Person Capacity: 4
- Wheelbase: 117 in. (297.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Doors: Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard, with Integrated Steering Angle Sensor
- Hitch Towing Rating: N/A
- Hitch Type: Not Equipped
- Instrumentation: RIDE COMMAND™ 7” Glove-Touch Display, DYNAMIX Visualizer, Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Bluetooth & USB Smartphone Connectivity, GoPro® Control (GoPro® not included), AM/FM & Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications Capable, Ride Command App Integration (Group Ride, Follow the Leader, Ride Stat Tracking), Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, Fault Code Display, DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED, Low/High, Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
- Other Standard Features: DYNAMIX Control System with Selectable Modes, Rear Wired Camera
- Seat Type: Bolstered Bucket Seats with Front Seat Sliders and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
- Front Tires: 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires: 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front Shocks: FOX® 2.5 PODIUM Live Valve with Bottom-Out Control
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16 in. (40.6 cm) Travel
- Rear Shocks: FOX® 2.5 PODIUM Live Valve with Bottom-Out Control
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18 in. (45.7 cm) Travel
The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.